Use an electric window opener to gain comfort instead of using harder-to-use manual hardware when windows are out of reach. The electric window opener operates by the “knee joint” principle. This means that the opener is stronger in the outer positions than in the in-between position. This acts as an anti-pinch safety
measure and further ensures that the window seal is pressed tightly when the window is fully shut as well as making sure it remains open when needed.
Remote with choice of auto-close available as an accessory to the window opener.
Proper ventilation at the touch of a button!
- Suits outward opening windows including skylight windows such as Velux & Fakro
- Suits top hung fanlight windows over 400mm high
- Openers are easy to fit in under 30mins – no need for wiring, just plug into a mains socket (we currently use a 2 pin to 3 pin adaptor which is supplied in the kit)
- This opener can operate windows up to 160cm wide (over 80cm requires 2 operators)
- Face fix brackets available for windows with a small frame depth (from 0-49mm)
- Remote contol panel with a keyfob so you can operate your window opener from anywhere up to 5 windows together or separately
- All window openers are CE marked and come with a 2 year electrical warranty & a 5 year metal finish warranty
- Attractive and compact design provides a stylish upgrade to traditional manual window openers which are easy to install
Venset Window Openers